In clinical chemistry bodily fluids like blood and urine are analyzed to find out more about the function and capability of the organs and entire metabolism. These parameters provide important information for diagnosing diseases and following them up.
Wet chemistry made just as simple as dry chemistry
Clinical chemistry, CRP and HbA1c determination rolled into one. The Hitachi M40 brings together the benefits of tried-and-tested wet chemistry technology with the easy use
associated with dry chemistry.
Features and benefits
The devices use the same reagents as the largeHitachisystems to ensure that the results are comparable.
- Enzymes, substrates, electrolytes and the most important serum proteins can be determined from serum, plasma, urine and whole blood, as well as from capillary blood.
- Processes up to 4 patient samples simultaneously.
- Unique cartridge system.
- Automatic calibration using a 2D code.
- Hitachi large analyzer technology.
- No sample preparation needed – direct determination from the primary tubes.
|Hitachi M40, pdf, 487.12 kB||Browse|